March 10, 2009

Skillz game

Its offical I am a god of unluckyness lol. The game tonight was omaha and like I said I was practicing this game because im not that solid in it. I was doing well after first break got up to about 8k chips at the peak. I attempt to knock Julkeus when im holding aces and low cards one suited he had kings no suited and hits his king on the flop to put me basically at the bottom of the pile of 31 people. I hang in till 28 when I push with queens and 3 6 one suited I get knocked out to flopped straight when I flop a set and didnt catch up to double up. I know I keep harping on the fact Im getting beat, but the ways and unluckyness online is making me a bit loopy so please dont hold it against me. Tomorrow night I will not be playing in the mookie due to being in atlantic city so hopefully I get some luck there, but if I dont wouldnt shock me. Good luck to all in the mookie tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice recovery from POW with top two pair vs. my middle set. Case cards indeed! Enjoy AC trip.

    -PL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting noticed. That can be good and that can be bad ...

    ReplyDelete