March 04, 2009

Skillz Game Stud High Lo

Played in tonights skillz game. The two times I entered this blogger tourney I did pretty good and cashed in both. Tonight totally different story. Didnt do so well after the first break and busted out early finishing 58 out of 73. Another one of my weaker games but still want to try and get that 2k for the wsop. Tomorrow night is the mookie and dookie hopefully tomorrow brings me my first cash in the mookie been close to getting to final table enough :). See you all tomorrow night

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all downhill from here man, once you start blogging, you're done for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog! WTF were you thinking? I mean, SERIOUSLY? Welcome to never-never land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poker blogs are ghey!

    ReplyDelete