March 03, 2009

BBT 4/ NYRPS 3/2/09

I didnt have to work today plus with the snowstorm that hit my area did a bunch of nothing. I go play both the BBT and NYRPS events for tonight and listen to buddydankradio. Both tourneys didnt turn out so well for me. The BBT i wasnt getting any quality hands and basically was getting low on chips. I think it was at 80/160 blinds or 100/200 and in middle position I hold aces. I forget who opens the pot but he raises pot and me having about 1600-1900 area and I push all in other players fold to original raiser and he thinks for a bit and calls showing king queen of diamonds. Flop comes rainbow with 1 diamond. I think you can all tell what happens next and im busted to flush in the middle of the pack. I turn my attention to the NYRPS and its omahadraw sorry omaha high low. In the NYRPS I have the lead on the leaderboard there but this is by far my weakest game. I give it a shot and see how it goes. At a few points even though it was short lived I held the lead with a few people to go. In a hand that knocked me out I held ace ace 9 3 double suited and I decide to raise to try and just take the pot. The leader of the tourney and event winner of both tourneys heffmike who ran like a god calls. Flop comes 9 3 8 rainbow Im thinking im good I got 2 pair so I push and heffmike calls showing 8 8 for a set. Turn comes a 3 so I get another out but everything misses and im taken out in 6th place. Wasnt a happy camper about either knockout but Im getting used to it online because it seems to happen little too often, but I will keep on plugging. Tonight is the skillz game hopefully this I cash in because this one Ive done well in for the 2 times I have played. See everyone tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment