March 10, 2009

PPI/Riverchasers and NYRPS

Not a very happy birthday for me in these tourneys today. Lost both tourneys with ace queen but in very different ways. PPI lucko was being lucko and flops a set and traps me when I hit an ace on the turn and im out pretty early in 48 started with 71. At the 1st break I was doing great and even lead the tourney, but after that just went completely south as my luck came back to me. NYRPS never really got anything started got knocked out in 7th out of 11 when LJ was playing a gutshot to my top pair and hits a pair on turn and gets the straight on the river. Ends my night early for both and caps off the day. Tomorrow night I will be playing the skillz game I think its omaha so not super excited, but been trying to tune my game up on that so lets see how that goes. See you all tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment