March 05, 2009

The Mookie/Dookie

I finally cashed in this blogger tourney. Woot. It was a big field of 105 paying top 18. Got paid 50 cents less then I put up to enter but still didnt lose it all which im happy about. I was getting hit by aces left and right ending up facing them all in 3 times in the tourney losing to them but lucky to stay alive. Also faced kings 2 times and 1 time got lucky and hit a case 10 to double me up and keep me alive. The final hand I had was ace queen off flop comes ace king random low card I think im good here but im not and I ran into aces for the 3rd and last time. I cant do anything about it there and go busto. The dookie got 6th nothing too special about this tourney for me got knocked out on stud high/low with kings and 4 to a low vs trip aces. Listened to Buddydankradio, had a few drinks and finally cashed in the mookie makes me semi-happy for tonight. For waffles and Buddy mentioning my blog thank you and I hope to keep hearing what you guys think. Just nothing about my pants please :).

1 comment:

  1. Did your moms buy those for you? BWAHAHAHA! Good job cashing last night. Was a fun game.

    ReplyDelete