March 03, 2009

Introduction of Myself

Hello one and all. This is my first ever blog so if I sound like a moron, cut me some slack. Im your typical online poker player. I have a life outside the game so my life doesnt revolve around poker even though I wish it did. I have been playing the online blogger games now for about 3-4 months with not much sucess, but I hope this changes soon. My life outside of here is working as a birthday party host. I know that sounds pretty lame but gives me money to afford what I need which is gas, food, entertainment and to pay bills. The reason I decided to start this was for the fact that I think I can give good honest opinions of my play after I vent if I do lose and if I win can tell you how I was playing and what I was thinking. I hope this is a good introduction into myself.

2 comments: