March 16, 2009

Back From Atlantic City

Got back from AC on friday, so this posting is a bit late but work got in the way. AC was a mixed of good and bad. I was down for the trip about 300 total. I did well in the cash games as there was a lot of bad players there from the wsop circuit event. The one time I got busted on the cash game was when I walked onto a table with basically too much money. There was on a 1/3 no limit cash game there was 3 people with over $1200 bucks. They were throwing money around but I couldnt catch a hand to basically make money. I played in 2 tourneys there one was a speed tourney which was way way too fast in live games you shouldnt have blinds at 25/50 blinds one time the next time blinds get to you its 100/200 then next time 400/800. I did survive to final 2 tables where my luck finally struck me as in a 4 handed all in It was I held aces and opponents has king ten, ace 7 and kings. Turn gives the kings its case set card and busts me. If I win I become chip leader with 2 to the money. Other tourney I did wasnt speed, but I never held a hand and got basically blinded out and pushed blind till I got called and busted. Blackjack wasnt good for me as the shoe was never kind when dealer had a 5 or 6 showing they got to 20 or 21 basically everytime. Also went to the Atlantic-10 tourney on thursday and watched the 2nd session which had dayton and duesquene winning their games. Tonight is the PPI/Riverchasers and NYRPS hopefully I get the luck and go deep in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment