May 13, 2009

Skillz Game

I was running alright in this got into the points again I figured I could and should make the final table but this happened to me. Hey look another 2 outer to bust me go my luck.

Full Tilt Poker Game #12189027590: Blogger Skillz Game (87359162), Table 6 - 1000/2000 - Limit Hold'em -
0:22:44 ET - 2009/05/13
Seat 1: TuscaloosaJohn (4,372)
Seat 2: iaatg6296 (7,276)
Seat 3: heffmike (37,737)
Seat 4: hoyazo (27,239)
iaatg6296 posts the small blind of 500
heffmike posts the big blind of 1,000
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to iaatg6296 [Kc Kh]
hoyazo folds
TuscaloosaJohn folds
iaatg6296 raises to 2,000
heffmike calls 1,000
*** FLOP *** [Tc 4h Qc]
iaatg6296 bets 1,000
heffmike raises to 2,000
iaatg6296 raises to 3,000
heffmike calls 1,000
*** TURN *** [Tc 4h Qc] [4d]
iaatg6296 bets 2,000
heffmike raises to 4,000
iaatg6296 calls 276, and is all in
heffmike shows [8s Qh]
iaatg6296 shows [Kc Kh]
Uncalled bet of 1,724 returned to heffmike
*** RIVER *** [Tc 4h Qc 4d] [Qs]
heffmike shows a full house, Queens full of Fours
iaatg6296 shows two pair, Kings and Queens
heffmike wins the pot (14,552) with a full house, Queens full of Fours
iaatg6296: omg
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 14,552 Rake 0Board: [Tc 4h Qc 4d Qs]
Seat 1: TuscaloosaJohn (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: iaatg6296 (small blind) showed [Kc Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and Queens
Seat 3: heffmike (big blind) showed [8s Qh] and won (14,552) with a full house, Queens full of Fours
Seat 4: hoyazo didn't bet (folded)

I should just really question is it the fact im really really unlucky, like waffles, or is full tilt rigged. Probably both, but someone give me a break on one end because its getting frustrating.


  1. I bet he says its your fault for having no chips too.. well maybe it is... lol. I really hate kings lately.

  2. idk its just crazy that for the better part of a month and a half this is the kind of stuff to take me out

  3. Well, if I don't have you outchipped by 30K, I'm not monkey-raising every street with Q8 - I'm just calling down. Having me 95% crushed means I have to get there the other 5%. What can I say, except that'll happen....