May 05, 2009

PPI/Skillz Game

These tourneys for me sucked. It might sound like im either making this crap up or just bitching a bit too much, but im just really getting annoyed of how when I have aces and never seem to win and when I face aces I cant crack them. The PPI I had aces 2 times and lost to king queen and king ten, the king queen lost to trip queens and king ten to straight. Went out with queens vs aces.

Skillz game I lost when I flopped a set with another pair so I had some out but I ran into a flush and couldnt improve. Then when I go all in I have queens again vs aces and lose

Tomorrow night Idk if im going to be home from work but right now the way im running idk even if I do get home I would even play it since it would be a quick 11 dollar loss but who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, you've got game...I think...

    Can't win every one you play, but if you're good, over time you will be profitable.

    Or just quit playing alltogether.

    Your call.

    ReplyDelete